17 June 2007

Two weeks till counseling

Wow, it's been a long couple weeks. R seems to have smartened up, staying away from my blog, not calling as much, leaving me alone when I ask. It's a step, and the one that was required for me to set a timeline for starting counseling. I will be up there the weekend of the 7th for the airshow, so I'm going up a day or two early and we'll have a couples counseling session. Woohoo, we're making progress.

Shit, I really want to write more, I want to update on things, but I'm exhausted. It's been a few late nights lately, so I just don't have the energy to. I have a new tattoo design picked out, vines and flowers from my ankle all the way up to my shoulder. It's fucking HOT! I can't wait to get it done, I will post pictures of it. Well, off I go, time to relax and shower and get ready for bed early. My love to you all!

3 comments:

PCOSMama said...

Glad to hear things are going well and that you and R are going to try counseling. Hope that works!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Glad things are going well. And that counseling is coming up soon. The job sounds great.

I'll put your round on your imaginary tab :-)

Irish Girl said...

Just found you here today. I've only read a few entries, but wanted to say that I support you in whatever you decide. With your marriage and with trying to conceive.

My husband and I started trying over four years ago. No pregnancies. I am currently on the pill. Staying on the pill. We were going to do IVF in August but canceled due to indifference and gut feelings to wait. Parenthood has started to lose its appeal lately.

I wish you the best of luck at your counseling session next week. I'll be around ... write when you are up to it.