07 December 2007

Festively Barely Dressed

Last night was it, T-day, the time to finally get a picture of my tattoo (stage 3 of ?). Took a shower, shaved my legs carefully, applied lotion (and leg make-up to hide the fact that my tan is beyond faded away and there are stretch marks on my butt- way to be a late bloomer, Roy). Cute little skirt, lacy boy-short panties because I had to lift my skirt a little to expose all of it, sexy black heels. It's a picture of my leg, no need to put on a shirt, right?


R took a little creative license with the photography. Cut out the shoe once, trying to get a good angle and catch me not covering my boob. Hello, the shoes are important, I love those shoes! Anyway, I guess I should post the evidence now. And a reminder from when I first got it done- NEVER TATTOO YOUR ASS! I'm hoping for stage 4 next Wednesday, although I'm not looking forward to it because I'm really not excited for the pain. What we do for beauty (or what we consider beauty, because I'm sure there are some out there that don't think my tattoo is anywhere near beautiful, but I'm in love with it)...


2 comments:

PCOSMama said...

Wow, R really has loosened up, playing photographer and everything! Bet he had a blast.... I also bet there are racier pics on that camera right now! ;)

I couldn't click the photo to enlarge it so I can't see the details of the tattoo, but it looks great! Makes your leg look very long (of course, you could just be taller than I imagine you!) I'm not sure I would have the patience to sit for such a large tattoo, I had a hard enough time with the 2 small ones I've got!

L&D said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Your legs are killer! And the tattoo is very sensual. Good luck on the next round.