04 August 2007

We're off to see the Wizard

Tuesday 2pm. That's when R sees the neurologist to figure out what the hell was going wrong last Saturday. Hopefully they'll realize that the shaking hand was 99% likely to have been caused by the wrench that hit him when he was riding his motorcycle a few weeks ago (apparently some guy had a toolbox in the back of his truck, it flew open, lots of tools came flying out, R caught the wrench in his shoulder, which is much better than a screwdriver or saw blade). Which would mean he'd be allowed to drive again and I wouldn't have to be up here all the time. Kind of tired of being a chauffeur and missing everything downstate (like weekly tubing down the Muske.gon River or the big wedding that was today, I really wanted to go to that wedding it would have been so much fun). And the driving 110 miles (one way) almost daily is killing me. I go back downstate tomorrow night after I pick him up from work, I nanny all day on Monday, come back up here Monday night, to the neurologist (65 miles away) on Tuesday, then bring him back here (another 65 miles) and stay in the car because I have to drive back down that night so I can nanny first thing Wednesday morning. I am soooo glad I have to work the rest of the week, I need the vacation from driving back and forth.

Son of a bitch! Almost forgot we're supposed to meet a few people at the NCO club tonight, better get my ass in the bedroom and change (and put on more makeup, I look exhausted). Guess I'll have time to think about anything else I need to update on, because I don't have the time to type more now.

Update on what the Wizard says on Wednesday. Good thing about Oz... real restaurants, the only option here is a dinky townie restaurant or B.ig B.oy. Yay going out for dinner!

1 comment:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Oy--I hope R gets a good report so you can stop all of the driving up and down.