19 March 2007

I love statco.unter

So, I have been using statc.ounter since the beginning, because I am the curious type. For quite a while I got little joy (well, my readership is quite low, so why expect dramatic stats), but today I checked and got a small giggle. Apparently, a goo.gle search for the keywords "back of my knee" directs you to my blog. To one of the posts about my nude photo shoot. Nothing dirty or unsuitable for reading, but not what one would expect. The origin of the search: University College Of Stockton-on-tees (goo.gling by me confirms that it is basically a satellite campus of Durham University, in the UK). Not an international incident by any means, but I am easily amused and therefore felt the need to tell everybody about it. Aren't I adorable.

1 comment:

PCOSMama said...

I use st@tc0unter too. My readers were in the very very low numbers for a long time too. It's so exciting when you see more than 1 or 2 people viewed your blog this week!