13 March 2007

I want to see me naked

Is it really so much to ask that my disc of photos finally show up? It was put in the mailbox sometime mid-week (Tuesday or Wednesday of last week), so it should have made it circuit of distribution and routing centers and made its way to my mailbox by now. I'm only freaking out a little bit. I mean, 4-5 hours of shooting, wearing nothing more than a robe and very seldom that (we moved to several different rooms of the house, past a couple windows and everything), and now the guy has all of it and may have even shown them off and I have no clue what they look like. I was drunk when I put my makeup on, what if my eyeliner is all runny? Or what if I had a pimple on my butt or something? I can't freak out and make him destroy the worst pictures if I don't even know which ones are bad. He displays his favorite pictures, what if I'm on display in his house already and don't even know what photo it is? I am so close to ditching R for the night (he has bible study anyway, so he'd barely miss me except for dinner, and there's leftover pizza so he might not even realize I'm gone) and driving 3 1/2 hours each way to get my pictures NOW! Somebody talk me down off this ledge, I'm going crazy!

1 comment:

PCOSMama said...

I'm impressed - naked art! I've always wanted to be a subject but never felt comfortable enough with my body. I'm sure hubby would love a surprise gift of pics if I could get a chic to take them, but I wouldn't even know how to find one! Speaking of hubby, have you decided what to do about showing yours the pics? I think he should see them because I'm sure they are very tasteful and beautiful, but I do think you should let him sweat it out a bit.

Is there any way the photographer can scan a few pics and email them just to give you a preview until you get the real ones?