22 March 2007

They have arrived

I'm not sure if I've taken a single breath since the mail came at 2:45pm today (the normal time, a little bit early, actually). I looked them over quickly, then ripped the disc out of my computer and hid it in a closet. I'm don't know why, I just had to. Hours later I have taken a second and third look, studied them closely, and have decided that I don't hate them. In fact, there are a dozen or so that I really like (there are 44 total pictures). Only a couple of which I feel comfortable posting on here (who would have thought so many of my nude photographs would contain a nipple shot, or more). Anyway, here is my blogger nude debut:



here's that really cool spider from Venice (those legs were pointy, very hard to stay still)



and the only other acceptable photo to post (plus, I think it looks good)

3 comments:

PCOSMama said...

Damn girl, you're hot! I'll bet all of the pics look amazing!

Very cool looking spider by the way!

Phlippy said...

I wanna be the spider. Thanks for the brilliant comment on my last post. You really made me laugh. Good value you are. Stunning bum btw, really really.

Roy said...

ummm, anonymous, no more. Did you not read my blog before gawking at the pictures? It said that those are the only two I want to post. Sorry.